Designed for drill cuttings but may be used for any liquid or solid classified as a Packing Group II or III. These boxes pass D.O.T.’s 7 required tests...Vibration, Bottom Lift, Top Lift Lug, Bottom Lift Lug, Stacking, Water Tightness, Hydrostatic and Drop... 8 tests in all.
Container constructed to DOT/ UN31-A specifications, packing group II and III; including 29 PSI test, 3.9 FT. drop test when filled to max gross weight, and vibration test.
Constructed with 1/2" plate floor and top, 3/8" plate walls and lid, hinged and gasketed lid secures with 6-forged eye nuts and swing bolts, top lift eyes with stacking pads (for stacking empty only), bottom lift eyes, 4-way fork lift pockets, pressure relief vent set at 3 PSI. The Tiger 15 BBL Cutting Box is designed for offshore dynamic lifting in accordance with the provisions of API RP 2A and SEPco document OPS0055.
- Tare weight 3,740 LBS.
- Max gross weight 20,500 LBS.
- Safe working load weight 16,760 LBS.
- Lid opening 22” deep x 60-1/4” wide
- Test pressure: 29 PSI
- Product density 26.5 LBS./GAL. (specific gravity 3.18)
- Stack three high (empty only)
- 6” front and rear fittings
- 4 way fork lift pockets
- Galvanized inside and out
- Aluminum vacuum lids available
- Lid retaining bolts
- Outside dimensions: 72” wide x 72” deep x 51-1/2” high
- Inside dimensions: 61-1/4” wide x 61-1/4” deep x 39” high