Common Uses: Designed and constructed in accordance with Marine Safety Manual Chapter 11, Section F, Carriage of Combustible and Flammable Cargo, Independent Tanks. Maximum working pressure 20 PSIG. The Tiger 250 BBL Coast Guard Certified Independent Cargo Transport Tank is designed for offshore dynamic lifting in accordance with the provisions of API RP 2A and SEPco document OPS0055.
- Tare weight 22,000 LBS.
- Max gross weight 250,000 LBS.
- Safe working load weight 228,000 LBS. (Lift empty only)
- 1-4" suction/drain w/4" butterfly valve w/male camlock and cap
- 1/4" offset circulation line w/4" butterfly valve w/female camlock and plug, graduated w/1" jets
- 1-4" fill line w/4" butterfly valve w/ female camlock and plug
- 2-3" atmospheric vents
- 8-skid mounted weld downs
- 2-20" top mounted manways with ladders
- 1-30" manway/cleanout
- Full length top mounted walkway with hand rails
- 1-center baffle
- Three part poly exterior coating
- High build epoxy chemical resistant liner
CLICK TO ENLARGE