Great for shipping palletized materials, supplies, dry storage items, computers, cardboard boxes, drums, caustics and shore based or rig based dry storage.
Common Uses: Storage and transportation of single or multiple items that require protection from the elements. Voluminous cargo storage designed to reduce the total number of crane lifts associated with offshore operations. The 6’x6’x6’ Pallet Container is designed for offshore dynamic lifting in accordance with the provisions of API RP 2A and SEPco document OPS0055.
- Tare weight 3,500 LBS.
- Max gross weight 7,000 LBS.
- Safe working load weight 3,500 LBS.
- Outside dimensions: 72" wide x 72" deep x 79-1/2" high
- Inside free space dimensions: 65" wide x 62" deep x 60" high
- Door opening dimensions: 64" wide x 60" high
- Water resistant reefer style doors and locks
- 6-heavy duty hinges with grease zerks