Engineered to handle the long items during all weather offshore operations. The Tiger DNV 11.9 M (39’) Basket is designed and manufactured for offshore dynamic lifting in accordance with the provisions of DNV 2.7-1, EN 12079, IMO 860, API RP 2A and SEPco document OPS 0055.
Common uses: Shipping tubular casing, pipe, hoses, down hole assembles and rods or any long in length items.
- Designed, tested, constructed, inspected with offshore identification markings to DNV 2.7-1, API RP2 A Sec. 2.4.2 C & D, SEPCO Document OPS 0055, IMO/MSC Circular 860, EN 12079
- Third Party certified on design, testing, construction and inspection
- Design Temperature is -20C
- Built in tie down rings for efficiently securing a load
- Hot Dipped Galvanized (H.D.G.)
Length: 11,700 mm (38 feet)
Width: 1,000 mm (3.3 feet)
Height: 796 mm (2.6 feet)
Length: 11,900 mm (39 feet)
Width: 1,200 mm (4 feet)
Height: 1,100 mm (3.6 feet)
- Max gross weight: 28,660 LBS (13,000 KG)
- Est. Tare Weight: 6,610 LBS (3,000 KG)
- Max Pay Load: 22,050 LBS (10,000 KG)